- Criminal Defense
Jessica comes to us from Washington DC where she studied primarily national security and criminal law at Georgetown Law. Jessica has worked with top organizations including Department of Homeland Security, United States Commission on Civil Rights, and the American Bar Association Death Penalty Due Process Review Project.
Jessica works on general criminal matters and sex offenses, including domestic violence, drugs and crimes of violence. Jessica is a creative problem solver when it comes to advocating for her clients. She gets deep into the details of her cases to build the best strategy for each client. Jessica has an unmatched work ethic and gives every client the respect and attention he or she needs.
In her time off, Jessica spends much of her time training in martial arts. She also loves hip hop and being in the water -swimming, scuba diving, surfing and swimming with sharks -as much as she can.
- Georgetown University Law Center, Washington, District of Columbia
- Major: National Security and Criminal Law
- California State University, Sacramento
- Major: Sociology
- California Bar, Member
- Department of Homeland Security
- United States Commission on Civil Rights
- American Bar Association Death Penalty Due Process Review Project
- Author, The Return of the American Jihadist: The Constitutionality of Revoking Passports, Georgetown Immigration Law Journal, 2015